Comment on page
Unstaking LP Tokens
Once users unstake their USDC-CLAY LP tokens, these LP tokens immediately stop earning Clay rewards. Users can still claim any outstanding Clay rewards after they have unstaked their LP tokens.
- Go to the Sumero Stake tab.
- Connect your wallet by clicking “Connect Wallet” at the top right.
- Click the 'Options' button under the USDC-CLAY pool.
- Select Unstake USDC-CLAY.
- In the input field, enter the amount of LP tokens you want to unstake.
- Select 'Unstake' and sign the transaction in your wallet.
- Once this transaction is confirmed, your LP tokens will be returned to your wallet and you will stop earning CLAY staking rewards.
- When your LP tokens appear in your wallet, navigate to the Pool page.
- Under the 'Withdraw' tab, select USDC-CLAY from the toggle list of LP token options.
- Input the amount of USDC-CLAY LP tokens you would like to exchange for the underlying asset pair.
- Click 'Approve' to allow the protocol to exchange your LP tokens for the underlying assets. Sign the transaction in your wallet.
- Finally, select the 'Withdraw Liquidity' button and sign the corresponding transaction in your wallet.
- Once this transaction has been confirmed, the USDC and Clay assets comprising your stake in the pool will be returned to your wallet.
- Users can unstake their USDC-CLAY LP tokens from the USDC-CLAY staking pool.
- Users receive their original USDC-CLAY LP tokens representing their portion of the pooled assets.
- Users can then exchange their USDC-CLAY LP tokens for the underlying USDC and Clay assets comprising their stake in the pool.